– Executive Summary –
Asking Price: $350,000!
- Estimated Net Profit – $200,000 (2022 Projection)
- $200K Gross Profit in 2021
- $350K Gross Profit in 2019
- Our cleaning company is fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
- We offer personalized, reliable, and consistent cleaning and service.
- We use “ecofriendly” cleaning products that work well and smell great.
- Every member of our cleaning team is trustworthy, experienced, and professional.
- We tailor our home or office cleaning services to fit your needs, making sure that we address all the cleaning concerns that are important to you.
- We’ll make every attempt to put things back where we found them.
- Our thorough cleaning service includes what other Denver area cleaning companies often charge extra for. For example, on a monthly basis, as part of our “Basic Clean,” we’ll clean baseboards, ceiling fans, switch plates and window sills. We’ll also vacuum couches and under cushions, wash dishes or put them in the dishwasher, and change the sheets on beds, if you leave out the linens.
- We offer a 48-hour “Happy Face” guarantee on all of our cleaning services.
- We offer a “Pay It Back” customer loyalty program.
- We are committed to “Pay it Forward” through our donations to local charities.
– History, Locations & Contracts –
The business was started in 2011 and was built by the owners’ hard work and vision to make people happy through cleaning. At the age of nine, she was known around her community in Alaska, as a hard worker that cleans the neighborhood houses, for free! Cleaning was equal to how kids felt about eating ice cream. She enjoyed the process and the end result, but most of all, she loved making people happy and helping staff support their families.
The business was created to provide a higher level of service and attention to detail within the residential and small commercial cleaning industry. We make it our mission to make you happy and provide a level of service we would expect in our home or business while adding extra touches that show we value you and your business!
Services are offered throughout the Denver metro area, including: Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, Aurora, Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Golden, and Denver. These services include house cleaning / residential cleaning services and office / business cleaning services. We’re even happy to clean homes and offices outside the Denver area, within a 30 mile radius, such as in the foothill communities and Evergreen.
Contracts / Other Services:
Payment is due upon service rendered.
Month to Month billings for commercial businesses.
Additional services available to clients of cleaning to include pet services (such as dog sitting and dog walking), plant watering services, laundry services, window washing and more.
We use non-toxic, eco-friendly products that are healthier for you, your family and your pets that smell and work just as good or better than traditional products. Time and time again we get comments from our clients saying how much they love the smell of their house after we clean and how amazed they are at the stubborn stain we removed from the floor, sink or bathtub, for example.
With our attention to detail and by using safer and healthier cleaning products in your home, our goal is to bring harmony and regeneration to your house, removing dirt, dust, grime, etc. thereby unveiling and improving the beauty that was always there
– Financial Summary –
All Financial Data to be provided directly from the Seller.
– Other Seller Information –
The business is run by the owner, assistant and a long term staff of cleaners. The Seller assists in running the business and managing the employees currently. A new owner could lower the daily work necessary by further delegating to the current management team and providing additional management support.
Reason for Selling:
The owner is pursuing other business opportunities but is willing to support and train the new operator to ensure a successful transition and future path.
Financing this type of business is dependent on the personal financial situation of the buyer and the overall purchase price.